Three Reasons to Follow @Zillow on Twitter:
- Follow us, we’ll follow you. Yep, it’s true.
- Engage with real @Zillow employees. A host of real Zillow employees take turns tweeting from @Zillow and will tweet you personal tips on how to improve your Zillow Profile, RT unique homes for sale to Zillow’s network of more than 5,000 followers, and help answer questions about how to navigate the site.
- Stay current on Zillow news. We tweet about everything from home value changes and mortgage rates, to dropping price reductions.
Three Reasons to Like Zillow on Facebook:
- Like-minded people. We have a nice mixture of consumers and real estate pros who engage in real estate Facebook-style.
- No hard sell. Really. We throw out real estate topics du jour (“Does staging really work?” “What’s a bigger no-no for you: Pet odors or smoke odors?”) and see where it goes. And believe us, it goes.
- Easy networking. You know how Facebook is — you make friends of friends and before you know it, you’ve built your own virtual real estate Rolodex.
Major bonus for “liking” us on Facebook:
When you “Like” Zillow on Facebook and enter the Zillow Halloween Sweepstakes, you will automatically be entered to win $1,000 in gift cards to outfit your home for Halloween: