For the second year in a row, we are honored to be named one of Fortune’s 2017 Best Workplaces for Working Parents! The award is based on anonymous employee feedback about their work experiences after having a child, as well as how their experiences relate to colleagues without children.
At Zillow Group, our benefits reflect what’s most important to our employees and their families. Our award-winning family benefits program is designed to help mothers, fathers and prospective parents maintain work-life balance and spend plenty of time with their loved ones – not keep them in the office. We are committed to creating a workplace that is compatible with having a family by offering such benefits as:
- Sixteen weeks of paid maternity leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave, including foster and adoptive parents
- Free breast milk shipping for working mothers on business trips
- Fully equipped nursing rooms with hospital-grade pumps and fridges
- $10,000 per employee toward adoption-related expenses
- $1,000 “Baby Bucks” to help new parents (including foster parents) purchase the essentials
- Infertility care fully covered under Zillow Group’s health care plan
- Backup childcare
- Discretionary time off to help in those unexpected times like doctors’ appointments, early soccer practice pickup, sick kids, as well as many other moments that come with the territory of being a parent
Interested in taking advantage of some amazing family benefits? We are always looking for new colleagues! Check out our jobs page for current openings at Zillow Group.