South by Southwest (SXSW) is one of the biggest film, interactive and music festivals in the world. This year, four of Zillow’s thought leaders are in the running to take the stage for the first time and share some of the big data, marketing, social media and mobile secrets they’ve learned over the years, and even cast a light on where the tech world is headed. But, before we can share our secrets, we need your help to rock the vote. Our proposed sessions include:
- Not The Size That Matters, It’s How You Use It: Zillow Chief Economist Stan Humphries will dive into big data, big ideas and what drives Zillow’s data innovation strategy.
- Hey, Big Mouth! Secrets to Word-of-Mouth Marketing: Tricia Duryee, most recently of All Things Digital, will lead a conversation with Zillow Chief Marketing Officer Amy Bohutinsky about the secrets of growing a brand with a slim-to-none marketing budget.
- Botox For The Street? Injecting Social DNA Into IR: Zillow Investor Relations Officer RJ Jones joins a panel with FedEx, Sharon Merrill and Q4 Web Systems to explore how social media is giving the tired and traditional earnings call a face-lift.
- Get Vertical! Mobilization of Search & Shopping: Zillow Vice President of Marketing and Mobile Jeremy Wacksman will sit with Room 77, Glassdoor and Opus Research to discuss what’s next in the synergy of mobile and shopping.
The “Community Voting” period is open now, allowing the public to share feedback on SXSW sessions and vote for their favorite ideas. We need your help to get Zillow’s big ideas on stage, and it only takes a few minutes and a few “thumbs up” votes. You will need to create an account to vote, but it’s a quick and easy process (we promise!):
- Create an account. https://auth.sxsw.com/users/sign_up
- A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox. Click the “Confirm my account” link.
- Click the “Search/Vote” tab on the top right.
- Search for “Zillow”
- Cast your “thumbs up” vote for one or all four of Zillow’s sessions. One vote per panel, per account.
Voting ends Friday, Sept. 6 at 9:59 PM PT/11:59 PM CT. Thank you in advance for your support!