The Local Market Explorer WP Plugin that we released in August just got an upgrade! Though the BETA version 2 has been available for a few weeks, it’s now officially available for download in the WordPress Plugin directory. Here’s what’s new with version 2:
- Support for neighborhoods and ZIPs rather than just cities
- Additional flexibility to re-order the various modules on the page
- More market statistics are now included in the market statistics module
- Support for video embeds (Scripps Ranch example on Kris Berg’s blog) in the about module
- A few performance improvements
You can download version 2 of the Local Market Explorer plugin here in the WordPress Plugin Directory, or if you already have the plug-in installed, then simply navigate to your plugins page and click the automatic upgrade link. If you have questions, please check the FAQs. Here are a few sample pages on Geek Estate Blog:
- Pearl District, Portland, OR
- Upper Eastside, New York, NY
- Brentwood, Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Los Angeles, CA
- Charlotte, NC
As always — we’d love your feedback; please leave feedback on this Zillow Advice thread or in the comments field below. We hope you find the improvements valuable!
Finally, for those running wordpress and looking to give your buyers acces to mortgage information, take a look at the Mortgage Center WP Plugin (example Missouri mortgage information implementation on StLouisHomeData).