Thanks again to everyone who made it to Friday’s RE Bar Camp here at Zillow headquarters. There were fantastic discussions about topics ranging from SEO, agent and broker websites, and broker business models to neighborhoods, marketing with stats, and Twitter. After 8 hours of intense discussion, we even let loose and had a few drinks after the day long festivities concluded (video). Rather than try to recap everything myself, I’ll send you off to a few others who have already written about the event:
- Duane Hopper from Century21
- Rene Fabre from Ticor Title
- Kevin & Monica Ray from Access Realty
- Claire C from Active Rain
- Eleanor Trainer from Seattle Management Group
- Greg Swann from BloodHoundBlog
For those of you who could make it, we were happy you could come and had a great time. Lastly, I have to extend a huge thanks to Rich at Active Rain for helping me organize the event. Next up? RE Bar Camp Virginia on March 3rd!