We’re looking forward to a great event this Friday, the 13th. There are a few sessions that are already organized, with the rest being decided by attendees upon arrival. Here’s what’s planned so far:
- 9:15: “That sucking sound you hear may be your Real Estate Website” – Jim Marks from Virtual Results.
- 10 AM: “Marketing with Stats” – This has always been a popular session at prior REBarCamps I’ve attended. Scott Sambucci and Mike Simonsen from Altos Research will be in town and and will be joined by Zillow’s Stan Humphries to discuss how market statistics can be used to market to consumers.
- 11 AM: “Blogger Boot Camp” – Active Rain’s Rich Jacobson will be leading a session explaining the basics of blogging.
- 2 PM: “Must have features for a killer agent/broker website” – I’ll be teaming with Jim Marks to lead this session discussing what’s needed in order to have a fantastic agent or broker website.
- 4 PM: “Mortgage Break Out Session” – Rhonda Porter and Brian Brady will be leading this session for those attendees in the mortgage industry.
We are expecting a large turnout for this event (250+), so everyone that wants to attend a particular session may not be able to fit in one room. If we need to have several sessions covering the same topic, we will. If you’re interested in volunteering to be a moderator of a session, please take a look at the spreadsheet and put your name and topic of interest down in one of the open slots.
Remember, if you’re attending, let us know what you think should be discussed by either voting on current suggestions or suggesting new ones.