Zillow just released record results for the second quarter, ended June 30, 2014, and raised our full-year outlook. You can see the press release here, but below are a few highlights.
- Record quarterly Revenue of $78.7 million, up 68% over second quarter 2013.
- Record quarterly and all-time traffic, with a new monthly record in July 2014 of nearly 89 million unique users on mobile and Web.
- Record Premier Agent Revenue up 82% and bookings up 101% year over year.
- Full-year revenue outlook raised to a range of $321.0 million to $323.0 million.
- Full-year Adjusted EBITDA outlook raised to range of $52.0 million to $54.0 million.
CEO Spencer Rascoff will be hosting a conference call at 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET with CFO Chad Cohen, which you can join via webcast. Again this quarter we will consider questions via social media using Facebook and Twitter, with hashtag #ZEarnings.
Thanks to our phenomenal team for another terrific quarter.